Being a polymath allows me to think deeply on how technology can impact a physical space
Example of a good day:
- Wake up
- Cut, drill and tap threads into some metal blocks
- Listen to podcasts and audiobooks
- Shower and Lunch
- Solder parts onto an electronics board
- Code in C to control these electronics
- Dinner at Restaurant
- Sketch new designs while waiting for dinner
- Code in C# to create a nice tablet user interface
- Photoshop graphics for the user interface
- Code in Python to store new data in cloud
- Drink some tea while working
I am well suited for this venture because I am extremely flexible.
Seven years professional experience building kiosks, Xbox 360 and PS3 games does help too.
Here is my portfolio.